Sunday, September 22, 2013

More quilts

I put the purple quilt on our bed because the temperature dropped last night. Chris wanted the kingsize one, but I had to tell him it was packed up for the quilt show. I took a shower, and read e-mail while I ate. I was listening to an audio when I realized how late it was. I rushed to get dressed. I had to go to church by myself to get to choir warm-up on time. After the warm-up, I waited for Chris to arrive. We sat through the service. I got dehydrated, so we went home right after the service. We changed clothes and ran errands. First we went to the library to return DVD's and check out some more. Then we put gas in my car and stopped by grocery store. We put the groceries away. I had a salad for lunch. I finished my audio from this morning and read e-mail. Chris cooked chorizo and garlic. I dug up more weeds in the back. I cut a strip of minki for a pillowcase. I worked on Sri Yantra on the desktop, trying to superimpose a grid on top of it so I could get plottable coordinates. I won't know how successful the effort was until I plot them. Then we watched several episodes of Warehouse 13, courtesy of Netflix.

* Pics from the quilt show  *

No comments: