Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas quilt

I was amazed to wake up at 7:30. It seemed like a great opportunity to watch the sun rise, but the sky was cloudy. I finished listening to an interview from last night, and read e-mail. I folded laundry between bouts of exercise. I took out the garbage. I juiced veggies, and cleaned up. I wanted to spray the parts off with the hose, thinking it would be faster, but it was raining. I packed a lunch consisting of fermented seed cheese, hummus, and seaweed. I went through my sewing box to see why it was so full, but did not find much that I wasn't going to need. I went to the church late to avoid the funeral they were having. I put more borders on the fish quilt, and finished the rug. Barbara gave me her blocks to turn in at the monthly meeting. Maybe that will remind me to make some. She had some extra college fabric, which Mirna and I shared. I thought I had a third project, but all that was in the bag were the leftovers of that project. I left about 4. I looked at my Christmas fabric to see what might make a nice quilt. Nothing struck me. I looked at large flower prints for ideas that might work like the fish print. I was still undecided. Chris came home. I came up, had some cheese. I ate a large salad outside. I read more e-mail, and listened to some short audios. Then we watched 2 Inspector Lynley episodes before going to bed. 
*  This is Mirna's Christmas quilt  *

No comments: