Friday, September 6, 2013

The last one

I got up at 8. I was dreaming about Michele at the White House. I was reading e-mail when my phone rang. It was Alice with bags of large cans for Sunday School. I waited outside to greet her and put the bags in the carport. I listened to an audio of Rikka. Bertha called to give me the name of Synthrapol to get the pink dye out of fabric. I tried boiling some water to help get the pink out. I think it worked on one piece. I did all my exercises in a short time so I could put the rebounder away. I ate breakfast while listening to the last CD of the book. I was kind of sad that the story was over, but glad to hear some of the bad guys get what they deserved. After breakfast, I laid in the sun. I also mowed, but can't remember where. In our driveway was a paper. I looked through it. Then I worked on making pads, getting all the layers right. I used an eyedropper to test permeability and absorbency. I heard Chris come home. My laptop battery ran out so I went upstairs to recharge. Chris was eating supper. I ate supper, too, then returned to pad construction. It was getting dark so I mowed the side yard and part of the back until the mower stopped. I practiced the songs for Sunday. Then I listened to another audio until 8. We watched the last three episodes of Chuck season 5. It was sad to think there are no more episodes – and the library is closed for another month.
*  This is the last graduation picture  *



No comments: