Saturday, December 28, 2013

Second half of Friday

Faye came over with a pineapple casserole at 6. When Kevin arrived, we had supper: pork chops, sauerkraut, sweet potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and the pineapple casserole. For dessert we had fudge and buckeyes. Faye cleaned up after supper. Dad continued to eat for some time. Then we all gathered in the livingroom to watch Chris open his gifts. Faye helped Mom open the package (which turned out to be the shoes Faye ordered for her). Kevin found several Youtube videos of accordion playing for Dad. Then he brought up a Christmas music playlist from Youtube on his new laptop. Mom and I enjoyed listening to it. When he had to leave, he set up my laptop to continue the music. Faye helped Dad and I fold 37 copies of the annual letter he printed out. We stuffed them in envelopes, and labeled and stamped them. Faye arranged them for the post office. Chris had laid down to rest after opening his gifts. I woke him up at midnight to say goodbye to Faye and to help me unfold the sleeper sofa. I was too tired to blog the whole day, so I just completed the notes I had taken earlier and published that.

No comments: