Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tired of Tu-tus



We got up at 10:30.  Chris had stayed up until two playing with the voices.  I juiced all the kale since it did not look so fresh, and the rest of the spinach, celery, and carrots.  That made room for tomorrows groceries.  I ate the next section of aloe.  Then I made breakfast, read e-mail, and meditated.  I basted layers of gold tulle together by hand, then machine-basted them to gather to waist size.  I tried to serge the gold lame circle, but the serger ate up the inside curve at the waist. I basted the gold circle and gathered it to fit the waist and then pinned all layers to the gold ribbon.  Since it is only half done, is it a one-one, or just a tu?  While working, I listened to 2 audios on the tablet.  Then I practiced my trombone as a break.  I was going to work on the things for Monday, but instead I cut out a pre-printed apron and hemmed it.  I also made the ties and pockets.  It turned out nicely, and then I could focus on the tissue covers for Monday.  Chris let me know when the roast was ready and I ate supper.  Then while he gamed, I made a pile of the covers.  They are easy to make.  The hardest part is choosing the fabric.  When I realized how late it was, I quit and came upstairs to blog and go to bed.

No comments: