Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A lovely card

I got up at 6:43. I read e-mail, and put on an audio. I did my drybrushing, and anointing. I wrestled with how to wrap something Chris wanted me to send him. I put old stamps on it to make proper postage for 3 oz, but the glue was old and needed help. Finally I got it in the mailbox. I called the Volkswagen dealership to check on the cost of a new transmission, but their price was not any better. I tapped for the fear that if anything happens to me, no one will find my body. I will lie here while the roaches nibble me to death. Then I did range of motion exercises, and juiced. I meditated while drinking the juice to maximize absorption. Then it was time for breakfast. I watched a long video on birthing in the U.S. They think other countries do it a lot better for a lot less with midwives. It was such a nice day that I opened some windows, and mowed part of the front lawn. I also picked up sticks to get enough sun (1 hour) to go into the basement and not feel deprived of light. I finished another audio, and ate some ham for lunch. I sewed on the scrap quilt, then cut strips for the next strip exchange, and packed a box for tomorrow. I prepared a project for Sunday. I boiled water to pour over the quinoa which had been soaking from yesterday. I mowed again, still in the front yard. I worked on a math problem, geometry actually, for a border for sri yantra. When I noticed the time, I made a quick salad, and changed my clothes for choir. There were not many people who showed up. It was handy to have the tablet to keep me on pitch, but without my glasses it was hard to tap the right notes. I used my sewing glasses, but they are not the same as having bifocals. When I came home, I ate the quinoa with home canned tomatoes. Now I have to get ready for tomorrow and hit the hay early to meet the ladies by 8. 
*  this is the card Rebecca made for me.  *

No comments: