Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Drinking in the rain and the sun

I got up around 7:45, brought in some rainwater, and read e-mail. I listened to an audio while going through my morning routine. I filtered the water and put it in the fridge. I took a shower. I juiced and cleaned up the juicer, then grabbed the red block project and headed west. First I went to post to pick up the mail. There was a yellow slip indicating mail that would not fit in the P. O. box. So I waited in line to get that box. Then I went to the church for quilting. It was a really small group today since so many of them went to Paducah. I sat and talked with the few there. I even got a little bit of work done, as much as was possible without a machine. On the way home, I stopped at the Asian store for kimbap. There wasn't much left. When I got home, I had collected about another cup of rainwater. I ate the kimbap while reading e-mail. I also ate some sweet potato and some frozen strawberries. The rain picked up. I read about cleaning drains with baking soda and cider. Since the drains in my bathroom are REALLY slow, I tried it. It did help. William called to tell me how I could get a used transmission for my car for way less than the price my mechanic gave me. I went outside to take a few flower pics. I pulled some weeds. The marigolds that I have been trying to establish in the flowerbed are coming up in the cracks in the sidewalk. So I replanted them. I did a 20 minute meditation and it made me so sleepy that I laid down on the livingroom sofa for a while. When I got up, the sun was shining so I sat out in it for a bit. I collected more rainwater and filtered it. I made my breakfast for supper. I sorted my healing techniques file to move the EFT ones to their own file. I may make a separate one for the finger healing ones too.  I did some tapping as I came across scripts I hadn't seen in a long time.  Not sure how, but I ended up on Facebook watching a short comedy video. All of a sudden the sound stopped and my screen went blank. I gave it a few minutes, then closed it and moved to the desktop computer. However, before I could bring up my e-mail, the laptop recovered. The soundtrack alerted me, and I picked up where I left off, closing the Facebook window in case it was running an unstable script. Soon it was time to post and go to bed.

No comments: