Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

I got up at 7:30, with the realization that menopause has not fully kicked in. I tried using my laptop to read e-mail, but it was locked up, so I rebooted. I played an audio on my tablet while I drybrushed and exercised. When the laptop came back up, it was better, but it would not highlight/copy so I had to use the desktop to follow a link in the quilters yahoo group. That lead to more links. Finally I went back to the laptop so I could juice and make breakfast. I listened to another Feng Shui audio but not from the series. I read more e-mail, got dressed and went downstairs to cut foundation squares and red strips. I was also able to make the template that I was looking for on-line. Today was not sunny, but it was dry, so I mowed some more, finishing inside the fence, the right side yard and most of the front. Jane stopped as she drove by to say hello. She offered me a ride to meet the bus to Paducah next Saturday. Yea! When I put the mower away, I brought the mail in: another Netflix movie. I prac ticed for Easter. I sewed strips to four of the foundation squares, paying attention to the angle. Then I took a shower, and made a large salad. After supper I went to church, taking Jen's pillow with me. It seemed like a long service, especially the choir piece with six verses, and the lights getting turned off. After the service, I gave Jen her pillow. When I got home, I played more of an audio that I started while eating. I went through an hour of tapping videos on Youtube, and then it was time for bed.


pf

No comments: