Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom


I got up just before 7. I put the tomato seedlings out. I had trouble reading e-mail because the sun was shining in my eyes at that time of day. I listened to an audio while I did my exercises and juicing. I put the Netflix movie in the mail but it never went. I made and ate breakfast. Chris skyped me at noon and we talked for some time. I laid in the sun for awhile. Then I planted some peas that were soaking for several days. I scratched up the ground in the garden, then watered it. I topped it off with compost and pinestraw. I called my parents to wish Mom a happy 79th birthday. I did a lot of tapping for weight loss, and then tapping for playing trombone on Sunday. I practiced. I picked some greens for my backyard salad. I ate the salad and listened to an audio from the Art of Love series. Kurt e-mailed me a pic of Mom at her birthday supper in the restaurant. I sent back a pic of me eating, and he responded with pics of them eating. Then he sent me a short video clip. So I made a short video clip to send back, but for some reason it was really large and took a long time to upload. It didn't work out in the end. I finished that audio and another one. Then it was after 10 and time to go to bed. 
*  I hope this is the right video  *

No comments: