Saturday, April 12, 2014

Crab

I got up at 7:20. It seemed later because of all the light streaming into the house. I read e-mail, and there was one from Netflix saying they got the movie. So sometime after dark, the mailman must have picked up the movie. Usually he comes between 10 and 2. I left the windows open all night, and the inside temperature was still 70. The seedlings were out all night, and they looked fine. I watered them in the morning. I got an e-mail about a funeral today, but I chose not to go since I barely know her and never met her husband. I felt guilty though. I had to tap for that. I guess that's what happens when you hang around with the older crowd. I tapped through the morning, and read e-mail, and listened to several audios. I laid out in the sun for awhile. It was a wonderful feeling. I watered the seedling again and the garden, too. I brought in the mail, not sure if it was from yesterday or today. I cooked some quinoa, and stripped the green sheets off of the bed. I slid the laundry baskets down the steps in order to wash it. The juicer basket was getting cloudy again, so I covered it in baking soda and poured vinegar over it. The resulting reaction was satisfying even if it doesn't come clean. While the second load of laundry washed, I sewed. I fixed my robe, and a pair of pants. Then I made another rectangle for the scrap quilt. Now I have four, but I need five. After getting the dryer started, I came upstairs to eat supper and glance at e-mail. Then I did some more sewing, finishing another rectangle while listening to an audio. I brought up the laundry and the laptop. I watched some tapping videos. 
I looked for Chris on skype. I did some tapping for panic and performing in church. I put a clean top sheet on bed. I folded clean sheets from the laundry. I used the crevice tool to vacuum the computer room since the beater bars were ineffective. I put the laundry away. I sang songs from a gospel book, looking for something Jennifer might want to play. I perused quilt pics on the internet, waiting for Chris to finish his game. I stacked and ran the dishwasher. I started another audio. I skyped with Chris and Michele for awhile, then went to bed.
*  I did not take any pics today so here is one of a coconut crab  *

No comments: