Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Something new for supper

I got up at 7. The internal temp was 67, so I closed the windows and turned on the heat. I brought in the tomatoes, and watered the other seedlings. I exercised and drybrushed during an audio. I juiced the usual stuff and some cauliflower. This time drinking the juice was worse than cleaning it up. Ugh. I left some sit out hoping the strong taste would volatilize, but it did not and I threw the rest out. Then I went to post to pick up the mail. I stopped by the Tuesday group, and stayed to talk to Beverly. I went to the Asian store to buy kimbap. On the way home I stopped at the gas station. I came home to eat the kimbap, and tell Chris about the mail. I cleaned out some jars, and processed more water from last night. I listened to an audio, and made breakfast. I watched an episode of TQS. I cut up the eggplant, and salted the pieces. I washed the sweet potatoes, and rubbed them in bacon fat, and put them in a dish, ready to cook. I called Dad to see if a package arrived. Later my Swanson order was delivered. I practiced for Sunday, and took a shower. I went to the church to meet Jennifer. We had a great session. I stopped at the fish market for wild salmon. When I got home, I ate a piece. I patted the eggplant pieces dry, then put the dishes in the oven. I listened to another audio and read e-mail while the food cooked. When both dishes were done, I went down to watch the rest of One flew over the cuckoo's nest. Nurse Ratched looked familiar, but I don't know where I have seen that actress before.
*  The irises are in bloom.  Just the purple ones now, but the other colors are coming.  *

No comments: