Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Seeing red

I was up and in the kitchen by 7:08. I tried to read e-mail but the sun was coming in at an annoying angle. I played an audio and exercised, then read e-mail. I juiced broccoli, a green pepper, celery, carrots and rhubarb. It wasn't too bad, but then I added maca, and that was a major yuck! I cleaned up and meditated after drinking most of the juice. I made breakfast, and tapped. I laid out in the wonderfully hot sun. It warmed me to the core. I got an e-mail from Chris. I washed pantyhose and other nylon-type foot coverings. I took my laptop downstairs to listen to a tapping for weight loss DVD. As it turns out, I've seen it already. I made 4 more red blocks, lighter than the last row. Frustratingly, similar fabrics are ending up close together. I pulled up black-eyed susans to avoid overcrowding. Also small trees. Then I picked greens for a salad. As I was eating the salad, MaryAnn skyped me. Then I finished an audio, and supper. I did some general tapping. I sorted the recyclables for tomorrow. Then I sat down to tap for Kurt and for Jennifer. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: