Monday, April 21, 2014

Panda Monday

I was up by 7:39. I read e-mail, and tapped. I listened to an audio as I: swept sand from under the rug, exercised, brushed, and juiced carrots and frozen rhubarb. I ate two kiwis because there was so little juice. Then I cleaned up the juicer and tapped with another audio. I did not pack a lunch, just my red block project. When I got to the church, Rebecca was waiting. We chatted with the group for a bit, and then she and I went to Panda to celebrate her finishing 12 zodiac blocks. I got yellow fin and she got the tuna roll. After we got back, the others had eaten their lunch. I got to work on my red blocks, using up strips cut previously and having to cut some new ones to length. About 4pm I finished the fourth block and trimmed them all. I was feeling dizzy as I packed up. I figured it was dehydration, so I drove straight home and drank two glasses of water. I also ate some ham. I went outside for light and air, raking up magnolia leaves, and monkey grass clippings in my bare feet. I read more e-mail, and listened to some short audios. I e-mailed Chris back and forth and then Kurt. By the time I went for groceries, it was almost dark. I put them away, and then looked up black garlic and how to make it, after reading about how nutritious it was. I tapped for quite awhile, but less than an hour because it was after 9. At 10 I wrote my blog post and prepared to go to bed.
* This was the altar at church on Easter.  *

No comments: