Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I love batiks

I got up about 7:15. I read e-mail, listened to audios, all the usual activities. The shattered jars of rainwater had partially melted in the plastic tub overnight. I put the glass shards in the wastebasket. I rinsed off the chunks of ice and put them in the Brita pitcher. I made juice, and breakfast. I only ate part of it because time was getting late. I drove to post to get the mail. There was a renewal notice, so I paid the renewal fee. Because it was so close to 11, I skipped the quilt group and stopped off for kimbap. I also went to Kroger for organic lemons. Their coconut water had ingredients (couldn't read them clearly but I figure coconut water should only have ONE ingredient). I came home, and ate more breakfast. I watched more of a really long tapping video. I checked the garden, and saw that something dug under the wheelbarrow to get more fish out. I continued the tapping, finishing that video. I picked up sticks in the yard, then read more e-mail and listened to more tapping audios. I spent some time working on the zipper quilt tops, sewed strips, and cut borders. Then I constructed a batik heart block for a quilt that the Thursday group is making for a recently widowed quilter. All this happened while listening to tapping for weight loss audios. Still listening, I came upstairs to eat a salad for a late supper. I took a break to intersperse making the salad with practicing hymns for Easter. After eating the salad, I discovered that dark chocolate and dates are really good together. There were more audios to play until it was time to go to bed.

No comments: