Thursday, April 10, 2014

Warm and sunny

I was out of bed by 7:15. I read e-mail, and did my exercises. I set the planter of tomatoes on the porch railing to get some sun. I watched a video on sonic geometry and the Anunnati. I took out the recyclables, and rolled my sewing stuff and dates out to the car. I arrived at the sewing group around 11. I set up my machine but talked to the lady next to me. I turned in my heart block. We stopped to pray and sing Happy Birthday to those having birthdays in April. We lined up for our once-a-month potluck meal. After eating, I sewed borders on the green zipper quilt. At 2 I packed up and came home. I brought in the recycling container and checked the mail. There was none. It was so sunny and warm that I laid out in my bathing suit for half an hour. I came in to read e-mail, and open some windows. I drank lots of water, using up most of the rainwater. I looked up stuff which I can't remember now. I worked through some tapping scripts for weight loss. I cleared more e-mail. I watched some episodes of TQS. I picked some greens for a 'backyard' salad. I cooked up some organic ground beef to go with it. I watched an audio on thyroid disorders. When it was over, I went down to watch “The Prince and Me”, courtesy of Netflix. Most of it seemed new, but a few parts were oddly familiar.  In hindsight watching a romantic movie by myself  was unsurprisingly depressing.  I came up to write to my blog and go to bed – unless I decide to practice my trombone, which I can do because there is no one here to be kept awake.
*  Blooming tree in front yard  *

No comments: