Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mao's Last Dancer

I finally got up at 7:10 after lying in bed wanting to slap the bird making the same oo-ooo sound over and over. I read e-mail, and listened to two audios on weight loss, during which I took the recyclables out, exercised (including jumping), brushed, and juiced. I ate the first half of breakfast, and showered. I cut some bright red strips, and then went to Stitch-Its, where I worked on the last 4 blocks. Many of those ladies will be on the bus to Paducah. I packed up at 2. When I got home I finished breakfast, and laid in the sun. It was hot and intense just the way I like … never mind. I mowed the front yard. When I came in, I found a dead mouse in the garage. I finished an audio from this morning. I tried to order fermented cod liver oil, but my credit card had been deactivated. I activated the new card, finished the order, and e-mailed Chris about it. I tapped for my mom. I listened to another audio. I cooked a package of organic ground beef. After more tapping, I ate some of the beef. I sat outside again in the sun, and then pulled some weeds. Then I watched a movie called Mao's Last Dancer. It was worth 2 hours of my life. In fact I was tempted to watch it again as soon as it ended. I looked up the main character because it is based on a true story. I downloaded some audios that I could listen to on the bus. But I want to put them on my mp3 player which needs charging and I can't find the cord. After searching high and low, I decided to post and go to bed.

No comments: