Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm such a card

I got up at 8. I did the exercises, range of motion and drybrushing. Some of it I did outside because the floors in here are creaky. It was wet but not raining. I drank several glasses of rain water with lemon. I checked my e-mail. I processed rain water with a little help from Faye and Kurt. That lasted all morning, and I got 6+ gallons. I juiced and made breakfast in between filterings. Kurt played 2048 which he downloaded for me. I haven't tried it yet, but he is addicted. Faye waved down the postman to get the Netflix movie in the mail. After lunch I drove us to post to get the mail, stopping at a trashcan to drop off all the junk mail. Then we drove to Huntsville Botanical Gardens. They had an Alice in Wonderland theme. We were given a map, but it was not very helpful since there were many more trails than the map showed. It was not the best time to see the gardens, but perhaps the storms had something to do with that. We were exhausted from walking, and came home around 6. I picked greens to go with our salad while Faye cooked turkey burgers. Faye also cut up cauliflower, and I made salad dressing. It was supposed to be mayonnaise, but did not thicken. We ate supper and Faye cleaned up. Kurt told us all about his upcoming BAHA operation. Kurt wanted to show pictures on our TV via Bluetooth but the TV would not do that. But we found out that my tablet did. We turned on Bluetooth in my tablet and somehow that led to me playing 2048 and thus the evening went. All too soon it was time for bed.

No comments: