Friday, April 25, 2014

Preparing for Paducah

I got up at 7:15, tried to read my e-mail in the sun. I took a few moments to search for the laptop case and found it in the garage. By then the sun was hidden behind clouds. I listened to an audio while exercising, etc. I put the Netflix movie in the mail. I picked irises for a bouquet. I entered a quilt on the TQS website because they were having a random drawing thing, but I only did one because they don't make it easy. I juiced, and washed extra for lunch tomorrow,. I meditated after drinking the juice. During the meditation, the laptop shut off due to high temperature. I turned it back on and placed it on its back so I could finish the meditation. I drybrush, and started making two breakfasts. I ate half of one breakfast, and made up next week's supplements. I order more of those getting low. I plunged the drain in my bathroom sink, which for the first time actually worked. I laid in the sun, which spent almost as much time behind the clouds as not. Chris told me to take a try at fixing the sink stopper, so I taped the rod in place and that seemed to work. I mowed in the back yard, but mostly the highest parts, 'till mower was barely running. I checked the mail, but it had not gone yet. The dead mouse was still there. Maybe Kurt will take it out next week? I brought two short PVC pipes up to prop the laptop on so it can get some air. I cleared more e-mail, and listened to an audio.  I finished the last four blocks, photographed them in place and e-mailed the pic to the lady who asked me to make her a red background for a dove.  I picked some greens, and made too large a salad. I could not eat it all. I tried to move files to the ipod which I charged earlier, but there was no option for that, and Windows said it needed troubleshooting. I decided to blog, shower and go to bed so I can get up at 3:30 to go to Paducah.

No comments: