Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Looking for Michele

I got up around 7. The angle of the sun coming in the kitchen window made reading my laptop impossible. I put a card for Chris in the mail, as well as the Netflix movie. I tallied our bills for the month and was surprised. I meditated. I listened to a Fengshui audio, stopping a couple of times to take advantage of the knowledge. I exercised, drybrushed, and juiced. I meditated again since I missed one yesterday. Then I cleaned up the juicer and made breakfast. I cut fabric to make a cover for Jennifer's pillow. In stuffing it in, I decided it needed a permanent cover first. I listened to another Feng Shui audio. Then I laid out stuff for Thursday night. I ate lunch, and sat outside in the sun. I decided it was warm enough to lay outside. And we are supposed to be having a cold spell? Hah! I came in to power down my laptop which was making quite a racket. But it would not power down until it updated Windows. I left it to get the mail. I mowed the side yard and part of the back. By then the laptop was off. I heard the next door neighbor mowing and wondered why he wasn't at work. I went back to work on the pillow. I had to tweak it, then stopped to make a salad plus some eggplant for supper. I plugged in the tablet for a short while before I left. When I got to choir practice, the battery was dead. Apparently the other end of the charging cord was not plugged into the wall. Doris had her tablet-like device with a piano app. She asked me if Michele was on the Korean ferry of students that sank. I hadn't heard about that, so then I worried because I did not know and could not find out. After choir was over, I came home and e-mailed her and Chris. I also looked for her on Skype and Facebook. She did not respond, probably at work. I skyped Kurt because his Skype emblem was on. Chris wrote back that he would look into it. Kurt told me all about what he does at work. Then I felt better and hung up with him so I could post to my blog and go to bed.
*  This is the blue zipper quilt for tomorrow night  The pictures from my camera won't load so I had to go into the camera and grab it.  Windows updates may be new, but they are no improvement.  

No comments: