Monday, April 14, 2014

Sweet rain

I got up at 7, consolidated the rainwater collected during the night so the containers could collect more. After being in the rain, my bed seemed so clean and warm that I laid down again. I got up at 8. I read e-mail, then put out more containers. I turned the wheelbarrow right side up to collect water for watering plants. The temperature was going down, so I closed the windows. I put on a 20 minute video to listen to while I exercised. But I missed the part where it was actually an hour and 20 minutes. And there was some tapping involved, so I let it run all the way through. Some really painful issues came up, which was good. Then I juiced, and put on today's meditation while digesting. Then I made breakfast. I was running late, so I did not pack a lunch. I brought in the garbage can, and loaded my sewing stuff in the car. It must have been around noon when I got to the church. The ladies had ordered lunch. Joan asked why I was so late and I explained that I had my morning routine and she wanted to know what it was, and finally said she wanted to spend the night at my house to observe these rituals. Then I talked to Carolyn who explained all the dental problems she was undergoing. I worked on the blue zipper quilt, adding borders. Jennifer called to ask about music for Sunday. We decided to meet tomorrow. I finished the quilt top, then worked on the scrap 4-patch. I packed up at 4, went home to eat lunch and process all the rain water. I brought it in, ran it through the coffee maker, then through the Brita once it cooled. I listened to a tapping audio, and brought in the mail. I got an Easter card from Maryann. I ate some tiny spinach leaves from the garden, and picked some dandelion, wild lettuce and oxalis for supper. I meditated again since Oprah is running another 21 day series starting today. I ate my salad and read e-mail. I stood on the porch, watching the rain, and tapping. Then I put on the Netflix movie “One flew over the cuckoo's nest”. I stopped it about 10 to prepare for bed. Some of it seems so familiar.
  *  This is on of Barbara's quilts that she did not finish before she died.  *

No comments: