Monday, May 12, 2014

Catching up on e-mail

I got up sometime after 7. I read some e-mail, and exercised. I talked to Cecily. She gave me all the specialty Sudokus in the back of her book. I ate breakfast,and we talked some more. I put on my bathing suit and laid out in the sun in the back yard. Then I took a shower. I made some notes for my blog later. Cecily helped me make some notes for a letter to the doctor about the kind of help Mom needs. I ate turkey wrapped in lettuce for lunch. I listened to two thyroid audios. I worked 2 Sudoku puzzles of the kind with no numbers entered. Cecily cooked supper while I watched a video on net neutrality. Then we ate rotisserie chicken, baked tomatoes, asparagus, and spinach salad. We also watched Jeopardy. I heard that Alfred's computer should arrive tomorrow evening, and he wants to be here to sign for it. It looks like we'll leave Wednesday morning. I spent the rest of the evening catching up on e-mail and tapping. 
*  This pic was taken at the show in Paducah  *

No comments: