Saturday, May 24, 2014

Planting the seeds...better late than never

I got up at 6 not realizing it was so early. I read e-mail until 7, then went back to bed until 8. I heard my phone alarm go off, so I checked it, and it went white screen again. I read e-mail, and put the Netflix movie in the mail. I skipped exercises, but I juiced and meditated. I put my phone in a bag with desiccant packets. I cooked the quinoa that has been soaking for over a day now. I ate most of breakfast, and took my vitamins. I made up another week's worth, then put in a Swansons for those that ran low. I was going to sew, but realized the laundry needed washing. So I put one load in, and turned my attention to the sewing room. I cleaned it up a little, then tried to make a decision on fabrics for the border for sri yantra. I liked them all. But I had to narrow it down. The first load finished, and I made a drying rack out of PVC. I love PVC: it's like tinker toys for adults. I checked the mail and there was another piece for the Bannisters. I decided to tweak the border for Sri Yantra and did a whole house search for the original drawing. I finally found it, and used Openoffice Draw to make it to scale and do a variation. Then I played with the kaleidoscope software. I put the drained quinoa in a Bullet mug with the perforated top, upside down in a bowl so it can continue to drain in the fridge. I read e-mail. I dug up the garden and flower bed to add horse manure. I planted seeds on top, which is a little late in the year, but I have high hopes for the special cucumbers and squash. It was a lot of work. My phone was still not working, so I put the sim card in the new phone. I had to figure out how to get the phone numbers from the sim card to the new phone. Then, the old phone was working ???! I left it on to see if the alarm still works (tomorrow at 8). I set the alarm on the new phone, but it does not have a day of the week option. I fried up some duck eggs and ate a few. They were so filling that I did not have any Bullet smoothie. I skyped with Chris and Michele for about an hour. I closed garage door, and still the laundry was not dry. I put the eggs away and wrote to my blog so I could go to bed.

No comments: