Monday, September 8, 2014

Another quilting day

I heard the phone alarm go off and thought it was 8. But I stayed in bed and then it rang again with a different tune. Then I got up. I turned on the router and went through the first round of e-mail. I listened to an audio on the evolution of gastroenterology from the EVOMED summit. I did my exercises and took my pre-breakfast supplements. The next one was on the evolution of health technology. I juiced, cleaned up, and made breakfast. After eating breakfast, I took my supplements and got dressed. I packed seaweed, fermented nut cheese and an apple. Then I rolled my sewing stuff to the car and drove to the church. I met Cheryl on her way in. It was before noon, so when the ladies sat down to lunch, I did, too. Joan was not there to give me a hard time about my food. After lunch Rebecca and I marked some of Barbara's quilt. I worked part of it while many of the women had a meeting about bible study and dieting. Then we re-hooped and marked again. Then four of us were able to handquilt at one time: Alice, Rebecca, Bertha and me. It was after three when we finished what was marked. One by one we packed up and headed home. It was a fun day. I drank my water at home, and changed my clothes to mow. I finished the back yard and put the mower away. I brought in the mail. I read e-mail for awhile. Then I went outside with a rake and the wheelbarrow to pick up leaves. I dumped two loads on the small back flower bed. It was getting dark so I retired to my sewing room. I played an audio while sewing red strips onto a foundation. The audio ended and then I talked to myself while I sewed. I finished up the second row about 9. I took the laptop upstairs and looked for Chris on skype. When he was done skyping his father for his birthday, Chris skyped me. We talked for a bit, then investigated Alabama state parks as something to do for our anniversary. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
*  This is a donation block for Do Good Stitches.  I plan to make two of my own to donate.  *

No comments: