Monday, September 22, 2014

Learning to drive, slowly

Before I went to bed, I made up 8 doses of supplements for the week. I am experimenting with higher doses of liver detoxifiers. I started an order for supplements that were low and some that curb cravings. I used speaker wire and an old screwdriver for a makeshift grounding rod in front of the tent. The screwdriver would not go all the way in the ground. During the night, the tarp rustled in the wind, which sounded like other things one would not want to be present in the dark. It was hard to filter out what sounds were important and which ones were not.
I got up at 7:30, went in and laid down until 8. I took out the trash, and put Netflix in the mail. I turned on the router, drank water, and swished. I took my morning dose of Vitamin C and read e-mail. I exercised, then remembered to add a new shower filter to the order. I played a CD called “Effortless Efficiency” and folded the laundry. I called Parker to confirm that she got the e-mail, but all I got was her voicemail. I finished exercising and juiced. Howard called to see how things were going. I drank the juice slowly, and made breakfast. I ate most of it and packed a lunch. I rolled my sewing gear out to the car, and drove to the church. Not many ladies there and no one knew why. I showed off the red dove banner and worked with Bertha on Barbara's quilt. I ate lunch with the ladies. Dad called to ask how to donate to ALS. Carolyn gave me some advice on what to do about the rental house. Martha told me to soak my foot in epsom salts to make getting the splinter easier to get out. Bertha drove home with me. She sat with me while I drove Chris' car up to the mailbox and back. I originally thought we would be driving around the block, but the driveway was enough for me. Now I think I can practice that much for a week. Maybe next week we can go around the block. I brought in the mail and the trash can. I finished breakfast with added coconut oil. I sent Dad the ALS link to make a donation. I e-mailed Chris the amount of a bill, and listened to part of an audio. I took my second dose of Vitamin C. I raked leaves in the back yard, mowed, and worked the screwdriver further into the ground. I called Denise to talk about our agent hiring a lawyer to do what she would normally do. She told me to call our agent and ask all my questions because they were good questions. I don't like conflict or confrontation, so I tapped. Then I called, but only got her voicemail. So I sent an e-mail. I tapped some more and then researched tenant-landlord law in NC as well as eviction procedures. I skyped with Chris and shared my day. He reminded me that he will be here in 2 weeks. We hung up and I posted to my blog, not sure my day was over yet.
*  For some reason, this picture is upside down  *

No comments: