Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Just love those repeats

I heard two alarms go off, one right after the other. They were separated yesterday so I wondered what the difference was. Before I got up, I imagined my day going well. Then I turned on the router, started swishing, and filled out a form that came yesterday. I had to go out to my car to see how many miles I had driven in the last year. It was only 2000. I got dressed and put two envelopes in the mail. I played an audio on disease prevention and juiced. Then I went to the church on Jordan Lane. I talked to several ladies about what they were working on. Jane had some books and sample blocks related to the Stack-n-Whack class in two weeks. I borrowed some of the books. I helped Jane carry her stuff out. Then I stopped by the Asian store for sprouts and kimbap. As usual, I ate some kimbap on the way home, where I added kimchi and finished it in front of the computer while listening to another audio on women's health. The sun was out, so I laid out. I watered plants in several places. I placed three Swansons orders (the deal was for $5 off of $50 so I broke my order in to $50 sections). I looked for quinoa recipes for Sunday. I looked up the church where the bus will pick us up for the trip to Chattanooga and tried to memorize how to get there. Then I went to the farmer's market and got peppers, lettuce and beef bones. On the way home I stopped by the sewing store to get my foot pedal adjusted so it won't switch into high gear so quickly. He opened it up to show me how it works. Now I know how to tweak it if I need to. When I got home, I brought in the mail and there was an X-files DVD from Netflix. I printed out a recipe that looks promising. I finished an audio on the danger and pervasiveness of EMF's. I sent Jane a link to a pic of La Passacaglia.  I raked leaves off of the back deck and patio. I dumped the leaves in the same place as yesterday. I picked up sticks and pulled weeds growing in the corners of the brick line. I read two of the quilt books and in the middle of the third when I heard the skype sound from my laptop. It was Chris and we had our nightly try at making conversation. Then I listened to an audio on women discovering what they need out of life. Just as the audio was ending, my phone rang. The massage therapist called to say she could fit me in tomorrow at noon. But I told her that tomorrow is detox day. So she offered me a time on Friday and I took it. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: