Friday, September 26, 2014

Pillow tops

I drank two glasses of water after I got home, so when I was ready to go to bed, I sat in the den and tapped until I had to go to the bathroom so I could get that out of the way before I went to the tent. All that tapping on the cares of the day really helped because I went right to sleep. When I woke up, I saw that I had forgotten my watch. But right after I came in, my alarm rang so it was 8. I turned on the router, activated the laptop, drank water and started my day. I listened to an audio on our higher self while swishing. I looked up the forms Dad wanted and could not find either. But the phone needed charging so I plugged it in. I started a tapping audio, and suddenly I felt the need to clean the bathrooms – sinks and toilets. When that was done, I came back to the audio. I read e-mail during the non-tapping parts. I exercised, and juiced, I made breakfast, I sent a copy of the POA to Parker. She sent me a cashforkeys agreement to Docu-sign, which then went to the tenants. I went outside to pick up sticks and pinecones. While I was out there, the mailman stopped by. He handed me an Amazon box. I put it in the house. I planted more kale, this time in a flower bed. I added compost soil from the ditch in front of the carport. I propped up the sides of the tarp to let more air into the tent. I came in to check e-mail and there was none. I stacked the dishwasher and ran it. Opening the Amazon box revealed a new shower filter. I put it in a bowl of water to soak. I worked on Cecily's pillows while listening to an audio on the power of laughter. The next audio was on releasing toxic emotions. When they did a visualization, I took the laptop out to the tent. When it was over, I came in. The filter had soaked enough so I installed it and ran water until it was clear. I opened the dishwasher to dry and drain. I drove Chris' car up and down the driveway, and around the back yard. I stalled a couple of times and had to deal with rolling backward while trying to go forward.  I watched a video on what to quilt on your quilt while eating dark chocolate and raspberries. I cleared more e-mail and listened to some delta music. I looked at prices of coconut water on Amazon. Then I made two pillow tops, took pics and sent them to Cecily for approval. I quilted some lines on the banner. I unstacked the dishwasher, waiting for Chris. But because I left my headphones plugged in, I did not hear him when he called. I was sitting down to check skype when I noticed the green popup signifying that Chris was calling. He had been out late, having a few beers with some guy. Chris was in a talkative mood and said some very nice sweet things. I asked him to have a few more beers. We had a very good chat, but it was so late that we had to cut it short (is 45 minutes short?) and go to bed.

No comments: