Friday, September 19, 2014

Supplements for everything

Last night was noisy: cars and planes and helicopters and trucks and things I couldn't identify. What goes on at night in this town? Also, some small nocturnal creature crawled under the tent floor and was scratching around. Why it had to scratch near me I don't know. I took a few whacks at it from time to time to keep it under control. And it rained, but due to the tarp, no water came in.
I woke early, but did not get up right away. When I did, it was a little before 8. I cleared some e-mail, and made a phone call. Then I went downstairs to make the rest of the piping and baste it to the sides of a quilt, all while swishing. I read more e-mail, looking for an audio to play while I exercised. The audio was on ways to boost brain power. Glutathione was mentioned, and amino acids to make cravings go away, and niacin, to name a few. I made breakfast and ate it before the audio was over. William called because he found a sewing basket in his truck. I had to take some of the piping off because it was too wavy. Then I put borders on. I added the cornerstones to the borders. I took a piece of the border and tried writing on it. It was all good. I laid out in the sun for 20 minutes. The tarp had blown part way off of the tent, so I pulled it back into place. Parker called while I was outside so I called her back, but she did not answer. I took a shower, and then she called. The tenants did not deliver a check and signed papers yesterday (which was the deadline) but did come in today to offer another month at the old rent and to start the new rent next month. I said no and we discussed getting a lawyer to start the eviction process. Then I had to run to get to post. But I forgot my badge and had to go back for it. I delivered the quilt. I also agreed to look at Jennifer's old quilt, which she says needs restoration or to be made into something new. I had an easy drive home. I ate the rest of the meat, and took the supplements that I forgot to take with breakfast. I wrote to Chris about what Parker and I discussed. Then a big scratch appeared on my hand. It was the weirdest thing. I put coconut oil on it. I brought in the mail. There was a small package for Chris, so I e-mailed him about that. Kurt contacted me by skype text. I raked leaves in back yard for some fresh air. I listened to a John Gray audio on treating autism and adhd with supplements and other therapies. Then I watched 2 episodes of X-Files. I saved two more for tomorrow night. I checked e-mail until Chris got on Skype. We talked and he flexed his muscles for me. Then we hung up so I could write to my blog and go to bed.
*  This is a comfy quilt top that reminds me of the night sky.  *

No comments: