Friday, September 25, 2015

A new word

I was awakened by the alarm, but stayed in bed to do affirmations. Then I got up to skim the cheese and refresh the milk. I practiced my trombone and turned on the router. I swished while exercising and finishing the audio from yesterday. I juiced and meditated. I made and ate breakfast. It was not a sunny day, and I could see more trash in my front yard. I made a to-do list, then got dressed. It was raining lightly, so I put out the rain tubs. I worked on a label/tag for the hexecontahedron. I went to Great Clips for a hair cut. The lady talked about a documentary where she saw people in Korea using an iron to burn hair as a way to trim it. Then I went to the bank to deposit a check and get cash. I drove to a sporting goods store to buy walking shoes but realized I did not have socks on so could not get an accurate fit. I proceeded to Bed Bath and Beyond for a new mattress pad for the guest bed. But I could not find one without 'helpful' chemicals in it. I got a less-expensive one for the queen bed in Korea, intending to wash it and see if I liked it and could get one for the guest bed. When I got home, I brought in the mail and the yard trash. There were 2 bills, which I e-mailed to Chris. I checked e-mail, and ate two eggs with goat cheese, and then blueberries. I put the new mattress cover and my king mattress cover in the washer. The fitted sheet would not fit. I washed Chris' windshield, and noticed how dirty the rest of the car was. Oh well, he likes to wash it. I read articles about ghee and its medicinal value. I finished tag/label. I pulled one mattress pad out of the dryer and put the other one in, Chris skyped me early because it was Saturday and he planned to work through lunch. He sang me a song I had never heard but he said it was popular way back when. I watched lots of tapping videos on resisting change. I put the queen size mattress pad on the guest bed. It fit well enough, which made me think that it would not fit a queen size bed. I did more tapping videos. I put the kingsize mattress pad on my bed. Then I remembered that the fitted sheet was still in the washer, unwashed, and it was too late to do more laundry. So I tucked in the top sheet. I made myself a cup of hot ginger-tumeric tea. I got an e-mail in Japanese. Since Tokyo-dome was part of the address, I was pretty sure it was for the international quilt show in January. I don't know if I will be going or not. I drank the tea with gaba and tryptophan. I read about velaterapia and went to bed.
* Here are more rows from Tuesday *

No comments: