Wednesday, September 16, 2015

She's in a better place


I got up at 8 with the alarm. I swished and practiced my trombone. I turned on the router and laptop. I put some water in the coffee pot to heat up. I opened some mail I found lying on the table. It had to be more recent than this weekend. There was one real bill. I sent it to Chris. Then I looked up rosehips. I got sidetracked on the topic of vitamin D vs vitamin A recommendations. I skimmed the cheese from the curds and gave Lacto and Bacilis fresh milk. I had to print out a new detox sheet because I could not find the old one. The process was taking longer than I thought. At noon I took a break from detoxing to sunbathe. I thought I heard something odd, but did not investigate. Then I finished the detox and put everything away. I got dressed, and found my recipe for sweet potato casserole. I noticed a “For Rent” sign in our yard. I guess now I have to mow around it. The agency had sent a file on the condition we have to leave it in. I did not read it because I might find it upsetting. I asked if they were going to show it while we were out of town and they said yes. I am not comfortable with that. I juiced romaine, a pepper, and a squash. I meditated, then made breakfast. I got an e-mail from Cecily that her sister passed yesterday. I took a shower, and got dressed. I called Dad to tell him about Christy. I went out to get the mail, and found a lockbox on the front door. Then I REALLY felt uncomfortable, and unsafe. Someone must have come to my front porch while I was sunbathing. I tried to compose an e-mail to the rental agent. I placed a chair in front of the door so it won't open until I remove it – which I would if someone called first. I guess this is no different that if we were selling the house, but I have never lived in a house while selling it or trying to rent it. I had to do some tapping to calm down. I went outside to rake and trim weeds and flowers and stalks. I drained the hose in preparation to put it away. I came in and washed my hands, then made a salad for supper and cleared some e-mail. About 6:45 I went to choir. I thought I would talk to the organist after practice about the Sunday I am supposed to play in church again. But she had to leave early to practice with the symphony. When I got home, I made some egg salad. Then I checked e-mail until 9, when I started streaming NCIS. Terry called to talk about the upgrade of Servantkeeper. I finished the episode and started a second one. Chris skyped for a short time, then I finished that episode. I considered checking e-mail again, but decided I would sleep better if I did not.
* These row by row pics are from yesterday. I would guess that the pattern on the bottom is from a Western state. *

No comments: