Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cake in progress

I got up soon after the alarm quit sounding. I read e-mail, and exercised. I listened to audios, and watched a video called the Meatrix, starring Moo-fius. I juiced and cleaned up. Then I grabbed the Renegades quilt top, and with the license plates already in the car, went to quilting. I had six plates. I traded two and sold three, so I had one left. I showed off my quilt top, and picked up a pattern to copy. I talked to Beverly who said we can communicate by Facebook after I leave. I went to the Asian store for kimbap, and also got a can of coconut milk, and looked for dates. I did not find dates. I stopped for gas on the way home. I got the mail, and there was a package with a bottle of myrrh oil. I ate the kimbap with kimchi. I watched several dental videos on root canals and implants. I looked up biological dentists in Korea, and only found one, in Seoul. I watered the plants. I called the credit card company to check on a charge. Jen called to say she'd meet me at the market for eggs. I made up a week's worth of supplements. At 2:45 I headed to the farmer's market. I parked and soon Jen pulled in along side me. I gave her the eggs from Monday, and she gave me a thumb drive, a CD, and an empty container. We went to the milk booth together. I got another gallon of milk. Then we separated. I got lettuces, and zucchini and squash and cauliflower leaves. We left together. When I got home, I oiled my hair to condition it over night. I got out the coconut milk from the fridge. I scooped out the solidified cream into a frozen bowl and whipped it with some carrot juice. I was preparing for the watermelon when Kurt started texting me on skype. I cut off the top and bottom and ate the red parts. I meditated and fell asleep. I cut off more pieces to get a round cake-shaped structure. I ate those, too because there wasn't room in the fridge. Kurt skyped me again, and I forwarded the questions to Chris. I did an on-line meditation that was supposed to be live, but when Chris skyped, I was able to pause it. Then again, when the call was over, I could not get it back. Chris told me he had made the charge that I called the credit card company about. After the call, I fed Lacto and Bacilis. I think they have friends now – or offspring. I found roaches in the sink, so I filled it with soapy water. The soap clogs their breathing apparatus. Then I posted to my blog, sighed that once again it was too late to watch X-Files, and went to bed.
* Susan already made her license plate blocks. I wonder why real cars only come in solid colors. *

No comments: