Monday, September 7, 2015

Posting contributions

I got to bed late, and then got back up to feed my pets which I had forgotten to do, so I slept late. There were two roaches in the kitchen when I got there and I killed both of them. When I got up this morning, I swished and checked e-mail. I drank a quart of water. Things were going well until I realized I was a week behind on my Sudoku puzzles and I could not resist knocking out 5 of them. While I exercised and juiced, I listened to a talk by Zoe Harcombe (currently working on her PhD in public health nutrition) debunking the myth that a calorie is a calorie. She said that there is no body requirement for carbs, only fat and protein. Her last statement was that man is the only animal smart enough to make his own food and dumb enough to eat it. I cleaned the juicer and made breakfast. I ate it while listening to part of an audio. I put the last of breakfast in the fridge and went to quilting. Most of the ladies had already gone, and a few left soon after I got there. Dinah gave me some advise on replacing the backing of a quilt. I chatted with Lauri while working on the pillowcase for submitting a quilt to the show. I packed up at 4, and came home to finish breakfast and have some watermelon cake. Kurt sent me messages about the laptop he was reconditioning. I drove to church to help Art with the offering. It did not take long. Then we went into the church office. I showed him how I post contributions on the computer. After he left, I went on to post all the donations for the five Sundays in August. I decided I had better do it before they update the software. I might have to figure it out all over again. When I got home, it was dark. I did not want to fight with the spider in the dark, so I went in the front door. I checked the back door and he was not there. I got out some goat cheese and mixed it with some mustard, salt and pepper. I sliced up a tomato and ate it all together.. Mmmm. I watched some tapping videos, and finished an audio from this morning. I was reading about krofted farms when Chris skyped. He regaled me with stories of how they keep him busy over there. He hung at up 10:30, I had no more X-Files episodes to watch. I did some reading for my blog and then posted it before doing the usual bedtime routine.

No comments: