Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hot stone massage


I woke up with the alarm. I stayed in bed to do a little tapping but the sound outside needed investigating. So I got up and looked out each window, but could not see what was causing it. I turned on the router and laptop in case Chris left me a message since he could not skype me last night. I got dressed and put two items in the mail. That's when I could see the neighbors using their chipper/shredder on the far end of their property. I drank a quart of water, then did my exercises while listening to a talk on mental health. I skimmed the cheese from the whey and made a fresh milk bath for Lacto and Bacilis. I read about Bruxism and bad tasting capsules. I practiced my trombone, then juiced and meditated outside in the sun. I made and ate breakfast. I was done a little early, but read e-mail until noon. Then I drove Chris' car to quilting. For once, I turned the engine off when I parked the car instead of stalling. I sat with Marjorie, and Pauline gave me another block for my set. I told Pat about an afgan that I found in the closet that is coming apart in several places and she agreed to look at it next week. She also said she would bring a dress she made a long time ago which is just a rectangle with a triangle sewn to it. I worked on Kurt's quilt until 2:30, then drove home. I brought in the mail, nothing important. I ate two eggs and a peach. A lady stopped by and knocked on the door to see if we would consider selling the house instead of renting it. She said the phone number on the sign did not work. I gave her a short tour of the house. I e-mailed the agent to let her know. Then I watered the plants and put the afgan in the car. I took a shower and got dressed. I jotted a few notes for my blog. I started tomorrow's Sudoku puzzle. Then I left for my weekly massage. At one point she used hot stones to massage my back. That was nice, but too close to the upper limit of heat. It also seemd too short as usual. I stopped for a young coconut on the way home. I opened it, drank the juice and scraped out the insides. I checked e-mail, and started listening a video tribute to Wayne Dyer. I paused to listen to an audio on sleep studies. Proper sleep is so important that I laid down on the couch and hoped to fall asleep. But it didn't happen. I looked at homemade shampoo videos on Youtube. I put some ginger and tumeric root slices in the coffee pot with water. I looked for Chris on skype, then did some tapping. I cleared some e-mail. I was listening to an audio on heart health when Chris skyped me. We talked for a short time and then he had to go deal with business. I posted to my blog, drank some ginger/tumeric tea, and went to bed.
* Here are some of the row-by-row patterns from Tuesday *

No comments: