Monday, September 7, 2015

Skype is 'healed'

I forgot to do laundry yesterday and my Sunday dress was in the hamper. I put the laundry in the washer. I started an audio, then swished and exercised. The alarm rang while I was working out. I shut it off. I continued listening as I took my vit C and skimmed the cheese from last night's whey. Then I put the laundry in the dryer but there wasn't time before I had to go to church. Today there was only one service. Still, I got to church early. I gave some goat cheese to Mary, then sat in my usual seat. Many people came in late, and Jen and her family sat with me after the announcements had started. After the service I gave Jen her coconut oil and thumb drive. I helped Art with the offering. Terry told me they were going to get an upgrade for Servantkeeper and put it on the desktop in the intern's office. I spoke to Brody about needing my sewing machine back by the end of the month. His mother told me she had just gotten him a trombone, practically brand new for $25. I asked if I could borrow it for Reformation Sunday. Jen's son spoke to me about permaculture. Then I went to Publix for groceries. When I got home, I put the food away and finished an audio while making breakfast and eating it. I worked downstairs, stitching quilt corners. I made a block from scraps of a 10 year old quilt. I cut out fabric to make a pillow case to hold the quilt that can be donated after the quilt show. I put the pieces in a pile to take to sewing tomorrow, then came upstairs to get in touch with Kurt. Skype on my laptop announced an upgrade. So I let it. The message that future updates would take place without me needing to do anything bothered me but I did not know who to complain to. But after the update, skype worked again. Faye skyped me and we talked for over an hour and a half. Kurt texted me and gave me permission to put a new backing on the quilt Mom made for him. Then Chris skyped me and we talked for almost half an hour. He told me about the 70-year-old Korean lady who took him to a wetlands park yesterday. Then I loaded and ran the dishwasher. I watched the last episode of X-Files. I read tips on moving. Then I posted to my blog, fed the pets and went to bed.
* This is the kind of place I would like to spend our anniversary *

No comments: