Saturday, January 30, 2016

Backpack on paper

After posting to my blog this morning, I checked e-mail. No one had mentioned that my blog post hadn't come out last night. I listened to an interview on how fat came to be unfairly vilified. I called Myra to see if she was sick, but she did not answer. I called Nela and she was fine. Later Myra called back to say she was fine, also. I did my exercises, then made and ate breakfast, or at least part of it. I looked up how to make a backpack. I worked the weekend Sudoku puzzle, then went back to looking at patterns, trying to find one with all the features Suk wanted for her backpack. I took my supplements. I printed out the 3 new blocks of the month that Beverly sent me. I spent hours trying to put together an instruction plan for making the backpack, taking info from different tutorials and my own imagination. Then I worked on putting numbers to all the sizes of pieces. I took a break to clear e-mail. I resumed work until I had a plan. I composed a message to my QOV group and sent it out. Later I saw that the place was incorrect so I published the correction. I gave up on finishing breakfast and ate an apple for supper. I cleared some more e-mail. Then I posted a notice of our next QOV meeting to the community Facebook page. I watched a short tapping video. Then we watched Titan AE. Soyoung's husband e-mailed me the songs he chose for church tomorrow and I listened to them on Youtube so I won't be lost tomorrow. He also sent me the sheet music, which was nice. Then it was time to post to my blog and head to bed.
* These are the cannons in the turtle ship. *

No comments: