Saturday, January 23, 2016

Fun with Power Point

We stayed in bed late because it was so cold. Chris took out the food waste. Then his phone rang and it was Michele, so we stayed in bed talking to her. Then he checked his e-mail on his phone. I got up to drink water and get dressed. We walked up trail together. I stopped at the exercise stations to do arm exercises. Then we walked home, passing the crude but sturdy shelving unit someone had thrown out. Chris seemed very skeptical about my wanting to bring it home. When we got home, I made and ate breakfast. I made myself stop procrastinating and designed some notices to put on bulletin boards. Chris helped me use Power Point. I printed them on photo paper and I thought they turned out well. I put them in a bag, along with instructions for our first quilt which I happened across while planning the notice. I bundled up and walked to Kristen's house to deliver the instructions. (Her mother offered to make the two most involved blocks. Then I went to the FFTC building to post one on the community board. Then I went to the chapel to post on their board, but the building wasn't open. I tried every door. I considered trying the windows too, but figured I could get in trouble that way. When I got back, I composed an e-mail announcing the meeting. I called the admiral's wife to see if she wanted to be on the list of people who received it. She seemed excited about the idea and said she would forward it around to the wives in Busan. I also called SoYoung, but all I got was an impersonal voice speaking in Korean. I added extra info to the e-mail, and then send it to the list. Soyoung called back, escited to be on the list. Then I spent the afternoon listening to interviews on my laptop. I remembered that yesterday the neighbors told me our wifi shows up as Damour laptop, but to them it looks like dam our laptop. Ha, ha. I made up a new round of supplements, identifying those that need replenishing. Chris did the laundry. We stacked the dishwasher and ran it. I made a bowl of chicken soup for supper. I jotted notes for my blog. I read e-mail until Chris was ready to watch a movie. We watched Sharpe's Peril. It was in two parts on the DVD and we watched both of them. Then, we went to bed, and …. I got up in the middle of the night to post to my blog.

No comments: