Monday, January 25, 2016

Showing off my sewing room

I woke up while Chris was getting ready for work. He kissed me and left. The air in the bedroom seemed cold, so I waited for a heat wave to get up. I answered an e-mail, and called up the coffee detox page on the desktop. I did a salt cleanse and then the detox. I put Gold Bond on my ear. It worked last night, but it did not work today. One of the videos I listened to talked about homeopathy. So I put some arnica on my ear and it worked for awhile. I boiled some chrysanthemum blossoms. I bundled up warmly and walked up the trail, stopping at the exercise stations to work on my arms. When I got home, Chris was home for lunch. There was no mail. After he left, I made and ate breakfast, and checked e-mail. I drank some chrysanthemum tea. I was going to walk to the everyday market, but it was too cold. I put recyclables in bags. I found some moldy food for the food waste container. I moved kimchi from a bag to a jar. I worked on today's Sudoku puzzle. I put up Command hooks in the bathroom. I read and deleted e-mail. I discovered I was working the wrong puzzle, but I finished it anyway, saving today's puzzle for tomorrow. I went to my sewing room to pull out the reds and the blues for Ivy to look through. I put some in a drawer that were my absolute favorites. I ironed a piece that got wrinkled. Kristen called to ask if they could come over and I said yes. I made the bed and decluttered the master bath. I spiffed up the living room and dining room. The doorbell rang and they came in: Kristen, Ivy and the baby. I showed them the living room and the sewing room. We had a nice chat. Ivy picked some fabric to make blocks for QOV. I showed Kristen the master bath since she showed me hers. Upper housing has much nicer master baths than lower housing. Chris came home, and mentioned how cold it was. So they put on their coats and pushed the stroller home. We made and ate supper. I took extra magnesium and sprayed mag citrate on my arms. Tonight's movie was “National Treasure 2”. Then Chris checked something on his laptop and went to bed. I drank some chrysanthemum tea, and deleted new e-mail. It felt so good to get it under 100 unread again. I decided to mix up some essential oils for sleep and go to bed. Just for giggles, I also colored a leaf in the coloring book Faye gave me for Christmas.
* This is Soyoung playing the drums while her husband leads the singing. She is a very talented lady. *

No comments: