Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Movie jackpot

I did not get up until almost 8. I had awoken with night sweats and just wanted a little more sleep. But nature called, as it always does, eventually. Then I fixed a quart of lemon water and was drinking that and checking e-mail, when my sister called. I dry brushed while talking to her. After the call, I rebounded and got the coffee started. I did my exercises and listened to an audio. Then I took a shower and got dressed in my new yoga pants. The ties had frayed unbelievably in the wash. They looked like pom-poms. I cut them off, grabbed my mat and walked to yoga. I was a little late so the class was already in progress. I unrolled my mat behind Myra and joined in. Anna gave me a vac belt to use for the full binds. It also fit around my rolled up mat after class. We talked about going to Daegu on a Wednesday. It is the only day that works for her so she wants me to cancel QOV and go with her. Anna showed us the Korean garb that she bought for her sons. Then she and Myra went to the ROK base for lunch. I went home. I checked e-mail, then finished my morning routine. I made and ate breakfast, adding extra maca. I did lots of tapping, as per an article in an e-mail. I remembered that Chris pulled the stove out yesterday so I could clean behind it. It was not as dirty as I feared. So I made a note to mention it. I went out to the shed to check the bin from the FRG for movies. There were a lot in there, but most were home copies – stuff we cannot sell. But there were an awful lot of them. I went through them and re-organized the DVD's. I read e-mail, and listened to part of another audio. Chris came home. I paused the audio so we could talk about our day. We made supper from leftovers, and talked about the movies. I picked some out and he chose. We had a discussion. When he was ready, we watched half a season or so of Legend of the Seeker. I could see why it ended with only two seasons. Actually, I was surprised that there was a second season. Then we watched the pilot episode of CSI. Chris skyped the states for some reason and I posted to my blog.
* this is where I got my massage yesterday - see the foot? *

No comments: