Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patricks Day

I got up before 8. I drank water and swished and checked e-mail. I heated distilled water in the coffee maker. I put it into two metal water bottles and added salt. I could not find my bathing suit, so I put on a sports bra and shorts. I packed my sauna bag and went to the gym. I had to get a locker key from the front desk. I put all my stuff in there except the water and towels. The sauna had just been turned on, so it started out at 70 degrees and went up from there, to 140. I did my exercises to get the sweat going. Myra joined me after 10 minutes. We sat and talked. Two Korean women came in, in coats and boots, drinking coffee. ??? But they left after 10 minutes. I drank my two bottles of salt water. The sauna turned itself off after an hour. So we got out and took showers. I forgot to bring a regular bra, so Myra lent me her camisole to wear under my shirt. We were headed to yoga, which is all female so maybe bras aren't necessary. But as we were setting up our mats, a man asked if he could join the class. Oh well. Today she did lots of arm poses. My arms did not do well, in fact I started wondering if I was coming down with a neurological disease. After class I went home and tapped for it. I ate some seed crackers and nuts. I changed my clothes. Chris had brought me a package from the post office. Two of the items were for Myra. So I went to her house to return the camisole and the two items. We knocked on Danielle's door and she came with us. We met Nela in the courtyard. We walked to the ATM. I got some money, as did Myra. Then we walked out into town to catch a bus to Masan. We got off at the fish market stop, but walked in the other direction. We looked at scarves, and yarn, and yoga pants, and fabric and hair bows. I got cold because I did not have a coat. But hey, it was warm today in Chinhae. I bought some fabric to make yoga pants and wrapped it around my shoulders to keep warm. Finally we left the market and walked to the bus stop. It took about half an hour to get to Chinhae. Then we had to walk all the way back to post. We went our separate ways. When I got home, I called Chris. He was at Turtle Cove, intending to have a beer with the CO and resist the corned beef and cabbage. I read e-mail and came across a movie online that I thought we could watch together. I called again, but he did not answer. So I watched the movie by myself. Then I called again, and this time he answered. He said the phone had not rung before and he would be home soon. I read more e-mail, then took a break to get something to drink. He came home then, bringing a small box of corned beef and raw broccoli. He said the meat was for me and the veggies for him. So I ate the meat and it was just so-so. We watched an episode of CSI. We had a discussion about the community roundup and he went to bed. I stayed up to post to my blog and delete the latest e-mails that I will never read.
* This is a little craft/office supply shop where I bought d-rings and some ribbon *

No comments: