Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Out of my hair

I got up soon after 8, not realizing it was that late. I put the food waste out by the street. I made it a coffee morning. I checked e-mail and did my exercises. I took a shower to wash the oil out of my hair that I put in last night. I put a lot in because my hair was so dry and most of it was absorbed by morning. I tried to leave a little oil still in it. My toothbrush holder came unstuck. I stuck it back up, but it will no longer hold the weight of my toothbrush. After my shower, I raced to get dressed, grabbed my mat and headed to yoga. Kathy picked me up halfway and gave me a ride. We were a little late but not late enough to miss the thigh killing poses. After the session, Myra said she had called me to say Ms. Kim wanted to meet us at Housing at 2. Anna invited us all to go eat lunch at a restaurant in town. I begged off to get my loaner stuff ready. I hoped Chris would be home for lunch to carry the TV, but he was not there when I got home. I caught up on Sudoku. Chris came home for lunch. We looked at my phone and together figured out that the ring tone was very low so we increased it. We agreed we would rather have simple phones, not these 'smart' phones with more options than you can shake a stick at. How smart is a phone that lowers the volume of the ring tone but not the volume of anything else? He carried the loaner TV to the foyer, and left. I made and ate breakfast. I called Myra who was just getting back from lunch. I found a bag listing the contents of towels and wash cloths. So I counted and made sure they were all there. I moved some of it to the foyer while the ladies arrived. As Nela put the lid on the tub of loaner items, I saw a list taped to it. But we were already late so there was not time to count everything. We jumped in Myra's car and headed to Housing. Myra drove around back, where Kelly was unloading her loaner stuff. We piled mine inside and Myra took Nela home. As the lady checked Kelly's stuff in, Dex came to borrow stuff. So the lady told him to take what he needed from my pile. And he did. After she checked what he left, she said it was all there, but I wondered what would happen if he brought back my tub of kitchen stuff and it wasn't all there. Myra saw a table in there that she liked, so she asked if she could trade for it, and was told no. Then we went to the commissary. I bought coconut milk and some gift bags. We dropped her groceries at her place. She gave me a jar of canned tomatoes and some breakfast cookies. Then she came to my house to pick up all her stuff that we had to take out of her car so my loaner stuff would fit. As she drove off, Kelly came out and asked if I minded if she ran a business for cutting hair from her place. We talked for awhile, and got cold because it was a cool, rainy day. I came in to jot notes for my blog. I finished today's puzzle. I cleaned in the kitchen. I went through some tapping audios. Chris came home for supper and then left for a VTC. I was still tapping when he got home 20 minutes later. We watched three episodes of CSI. Chris went to bed. I added to the recyclables and put the bags by the front door. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* this is the cake cut at the ship at Busan *

No comments: