Thursday, May 19, 2016

Chris and Michele said hello

I woke up before 7. I did some mental programming about how I would like to feel at the end of the day. It included having a clean house. I got up and surprised myself by NOT turning on the computer, but instead sweeping all the uncarpeted areas of the house. Then I filled my quart vessel with vinegar water and put some water in the coffee pot to heat for later. I checked e-mail. I placed a Swansons order since they were having 20% off their brand. But mostly they were still more than what I usually order. I threw on some clothes and watered the flowers and vegetables. I realized how late it was and ran inside to get ready for the sauna, but I heard the skype beep. I was tempted not to answer it, but was curious enough to see who it was. I could not resist talking to Chris and Michele. The call lasted 11 minutes, then I put on my suit, filled bottles with hot mineral water and went to the gym. I got in the sauna and set it for an hour. But since I was late getting in, I left 5 minutes early. I showered and went to yoga. Hardly anyone was there because there was a trip to the pottery, which I had forgotten about but sauna and yoga are more important anyway. After yoga, I went home to find a centipede in the foyer. I sprinkled it with diatomaceous earth but it did not faze him. So I slapped it with my shoe and scooped up the body with a tissue. I made and ate breakfast. I looked at e-mail. I changed my clothes because I sweated during yoga and I washed my feet. I walked to the massage place. He wanted payment first but gave me a 9000 won discount. I handed him a little tub of Epsom salts for the foot bath. After the bath, I laid on a table and wondered why I was paying to be beaten up. He did not take it easy on me. But later I felt pretty good as I walked into the market. I went to Daiso for a couple of things. I looked at several plant places but there were no blueberry plants. I bought cucumbers, and I bought heavy fabric for tote bags. Then I went back to the base. When I got home, I looked at sewing ideas on AllPeopleSew. I stopped to wash fabric from today, and to iron Daegu fabric. I discovered that the new sleeve for the dust mop doesn’t fit. I ate nuts and dates. When the laundry was done, I put the cotton fabrics in the dryer. The nylon ones I took out to hang on the line since they were dripping wet. The keypad made an alarm sound and I could not stop it. Finally I took the batteries out, but when I put them back in, the sound started up again. I read the compartment panel and tried what it said but to no avail. But then when I put the battery in the second time, it was fine. ??? I continued ironing. I pulled the cotton fabric out of the dryer and folded it. A few things were still wet. More ironing. I finished the fabric from Daegu except for one piece. I decided to have supper even though it was 9pm. As I ate, I read e-mail, and listened to some tapping audios. I finished the Sudoku puzzle for today, and a very long tapping article. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* This is the best looking of my six lettuce gardens. *

No comments: