Saturday, May 14, 2016

More flowers

I woke up early, noticing the fresh air and slight chill. I had left a bedroom window open. I stayed in bed to do some mental programming. Then I got up, intending to work on the fish quilt top. But I saw the food waste container and it reminded me to fill it and put it out by the curb. I drank water and swished while reading e-mail. I started the laundry. I put the supplement bottles out and then Chris skyped me. He was with Michele. Marie and Al put in an appearance, but I never saw Cecily. We talked for 50 minutes. It was so good to see Michele again. Then I put the laundry in the dryer. I put another load in the washer. I listened to an audio while making up 10 days worth of supplements. Then I made and ate breakfast. I folded the two baskets of laundry and put it away. Still no call from Myra about walking to the temple. I wiped the pollen from the front door. I picked strawberries. I separated the lettuce plants into two batches. I planted mine into 6 bowls. I also planted the eggplant that the seller gave me for free. I found a pea plant out back and planted it by the side wall. The two red tipped green things got planted by the marigolds. I watered everything. I wiped down the back door. I called Myra but there was no answer. I figured she was outside planting. I took her the remaining lettuce plants and some chocolates. She was there and wanted to go out in town. So I went home to clean up. I met her back in a few minutes. I told her that the melatonin I was taking gave me my period back. We walked to a new flower shop near the canal. After much deliberation, we selected a bunch of small plants and paid for them but left them there in a box. They gave us apple juice packets. Then we went to Daiso but could not get as many hanging half baskets as she wanted. So she got a rectangular planter and filled it with plants from across the street. She said 'no more flowers'. I have heard that before. We walked back to the first store and picked up the box. We lugged our plants home. I put mine on the porch and ate some vegetables from the broth and drank some of the tea. I set the individual plants where I thought of planting them, but needed to think about it some more. I ate some strawberries and nuts and chocolate. I read e-mail, and saw a video on making a quick quilt from cuddle fabric. I went to Amazon to see how much it would cost. I did some math to see how many yards it would take at the suggested dimensions. I put the fabric on my wish list to think about later. I e-mailed myself some pics so I could access them from the desktop. I pulled them into the Kaleidoscope Kreator program and played with them. I spent far more time than I had intended. Finally I pushed myself away, so I could blog and go to bed.

No comments: