Thursday, May 12, 2016

Shopping with Myra

I got up at 7:29 and shut off the alarm when it rang. I wondered if I’d had enough sleep since I spent a lot of time awake. I woke up the laptop and read e-mail while drinking. I messaged Myra on Facebook so I would not wake her if she was sleeping. I let her know I was going to the sauna at 9:30. I did my exercises. I called the gym to turn on the sauna. I heated water and got dressed. I walked down to the gym. I picked up a locker key and she told me that the sauna control was bent so be careful with it. When I got in, the temp was in excess of 160, so I went to turn it down. The control panel fell off, but I caught it before it dangled from the wires. It was hot! I was able to perch it back up. I sat for an hour listening to a meditation on my mp3 headphones and drinking water with minerals added. Then I took a shower and got dressed. I joined the yoga class which was late getting started. She gave us a rough lower body work out. After the class, I walked home. I sent Myra another Facebook message. While I was making breakfast, she responded that she was feeling a little better. So after I ate, I walked down and we went to the commissary together. All I got were two cans of coconut milk. The onions did not look good. We took our groceries home and met back up to go to the market. We stopped at the nearby store first and decided what to get on the way back. Then we walked by the foot shop and she signed up for a massage. We continued to the everyday market. We did a lot of looking. We bought flowers in several places. I bought strawberries. We picked up onions and peppers near the base and came home. I read e-mail for a while, then went outside. I filled the bottom of a plastic bowl with small rocks. I had to go up the steps behind the house to find them. I also found a fern so I pulled it up and took it along. I planted wave petunias and other purple/pink flowers in it. I watered it and came in. I read e-mail and listened to audios and watched an episode of TQS. Then it took me nearly an hour to update my Pinterest page with all my new stuff since August. I discovered that I never posted a pic of the second QOV to my blog. I also created another page for non-sewn craft stuff. Then it was time to blog and go to bed.

No comments: