Sunday, November 6, 2016

Auditioning the curtain

I got up before 8. I read e-mail, and did a plank for 30 seconds. I drybrushed and rebounded because the dr said lymph was important. I showered, and got dressed. I found a scarf that perfectly matched my dress. I went through all my jewelry looking for a scarf pin. I only had one and did not really like it but oh well. I missed a call from Chris between flights. Myra called to see if we should cancel class for Khaki-giving (which is strangely set for Wednesday). I said I'd be there. I threw the curtains from the second hand shop into the washer. I drove to church. Jane was not there. We sang an unfamiliar song and I realized that Shi-Uk had not sent me the list of songs this week. The sermon was from the book of Samuel, about Mephibosheth. After the service, I tried to talk to Kathy but she had to pose with the choir for a pic. I wanted to see the pianist too, but she was gone. So I went home. I moved the curtains from the washer to the dryer. I sorted my jewelry since the earrings were intermingled with the bracelets and pins and necklaces, etc. I changed clothes. I took the curtains out of the dryer. I ripped out the hem, exposing a nice scalloped satin edge. I pinned one curtain to the blinds. Then I checked it from the outside and it seemed to do the job (allowing light and privacy). I ate some goat. (This is the goat that never eeeeends, it just goes on and on my frieeeeeeends....) I read e-mail. I folded the white laundry. I went for a walk on the trail for exercise, using the exercise stations for working my arms. When I got back, I realized that I was out of coconut water. I ran to the commissary and got five little juice boxes just before they closed. When I got home, it was getting dark. Denee texted me about needing cumin. So when she came over to get it, I had her look in the window to see if she could see in. She said she knew I was there, but couldn't tell how I was dressed so it was ok. And she liked the curtain. I went back to reading e-mail. I placed a Swanson's order and an Amazon order. I made a salad with lettuce, carrots and dandelion. I watched too many episodes of Scrubs. I took a break to look up all the actors thinking they looked familiar. But I guess it was just from having seen the show years ago. I did some yoga moves to stretch my hip flexors. I wrote my blog post and sent it to the internet before going to bed.

No comments: