Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Needled again

I listened to the CD again last night. I was still awake when it was over. But eventually I fell asleep. But I woke up early with a hot flash. Then Chris' alarm went off and he was already up. Later I heard my alarm went off and I heard him turn it off. But I was up before 8. I drank lemon water. I laid on the couch and listened to a different CD which happened to be in the DVD player. On the second track, it would pause occasionally. I moved the CD to the CD port and it played without skipping. Chelsea came by to return my heating pad. She said it saved a kitten's life. I gave her the last lip balm and some styrofoam and bubblewrap. After she left, I went through the Black Friday e-mails to see if there was anything I was going to buy anyway. I made a donation to Heifer project. I placed an order for vitamin C with Swanson's. I took a shower and got dressed. I made breakfast but only had time for a few bites. I put the rest in the fridge. I called Myra to say I was on my way. I put on my coat and brought my bag with her yoga blocks in it. I walked down to her place. On the way I uncovered the eggplant. The plastic on the tomatoes had blown off. Myra wasn't quite ready, but said she could drive so we did not have to take the bus. We walked to Security to get the car keys from Scott. Then she drove us to Home Plus and parked on the top deck. We took the elevator to the first floor. She stayed while I walked out to see the acupuncturist. They took me right away and this time put me in his office. I enjoyed the leg massage. Then the doctor came in. He told me that I was taking too many supplements and that I should not take more than three. But he could not tell me which ones to take. He put needles in my leg, stomach and head. Later he came back and took the needles out. I guess his nurse had left. He said again, no more than three because we don't know how they work in combination. I went to the desk to pay. I had to wait for him to take the money. When I went out, Myra was coming up the hill. We met and walked back to Home Plus. We were looking for reading glasses but did not find any. We did find Christmas cards. Then we went back to the car and drove back to post. She dropped me off at the Navy exchange. I looked for a short charging cord for my phone. I had seen them at Daiso but did not know whether I needed a 5 pin connector or an 8 pin connector. Last night I checked and counted 5 pins. The ones at the NEX were $10 so I made a mental note to get one at Daiso. Then I walked home, or almost. Anna stopped to give me a ride but we ended up going to Housing to sign out the big room for yoga tomorrow. I also got a new light cover for the bedroom. Then she dropped me off at home. I finished my breakfast. I ate the last turkey leg and saved the bone for making broth. I read e-mail and jotted notes for my blog. I looked for ribbon and lace in my sewing room to see if I had what it takes for the folded star Christmas ornament project. But what I really needed was in storage. I took a break to practice my trombone. I went to the internet, looking for alternatives. Chris came home from work. He made himself the usual salad and burrito. I had some fruit. I looked at lots of Christmas craft projects online to find one for tomorrow. I decided on one and looked for a long time for the right photo to post. Then I posted the announcement and photo to the community page. Chris and I watched the last episode of Season 1 of The Last Kingdom. Then we watched the first episode of Season 8 of Castle. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog.
* This is the picture of tomorrow's project. *

No comments: