Saturday, November 19, 2016

Old laptop up and running

I got up around 9:30. Chris was in bed so I tried to be quiet. I read e-mail and drank water. I added some citrus pectin to the water. I washed dishes in the sink. I made tea with the mint dried in the oven, and the with the mint dried without heat. The second one was better. I put away the quilts and fabric from the show. I did yesterday's Sudoku puzzle. I typed up a list of my supplements and symptoms on the desktop and printed it out. It did not print the first time because the black ink is gone, so I changed the color to brown and got a good copy. I did my exercises. I meditated. I made and ate breakfast. I watched a documentary called “Unacceptable” about the number of chemicals and contaminants in our food and water supply. Chris wiped my hard drive and loaded Ubuntu. That was rather quick. Installing all the updates took hours. I put oil in my hair and watched my laptop work on installing Ubuntu. I took a shower and got dressed. I watched videos on facial yoga. I rehung the left curtain to match the one on the right. I watered the plants inside and some outside. I tried out my old laptop under Ubuntu. Chris had to load more updates to get it to go on the internet. I juiced two cucumbers, a pepper, and a broccoli stem. I ate some of the leftover food from the talent show. I mixed some hummus with raw garlic, several kinds of sprouts and some fermented soybeans. I read e-mail and looked at toilet paper tube crafts on Pinterest. I ate a frozen banana. I looked at t-shirt modifications on Pinterest. We watched two episodes of House. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* this girl did an amazing Hawaiian dance at the talent show *

No comments: