Saturday, November 26, 2016

More t'maters

I had hot flashes last night and wondered what I didn't do that I was doing, or did do that I wasn't doing. I stayed in bed after Chris got up. I heard him take out the food waste. Later I got up to drink water and read e-mail. I ate some turkey wings with butter. I read more e-mail. There was tons of it for Black Friday and I deleted most of those. I took a break to reorganize the empty jars and plastic tub containers. Nor sure why. I looked up a formula for determining the eyeglass prescription for the distance of sheet music. But I could not identify all the inputs. I searched high and low for my oldest pair of glasses, thinking they might be better for intermediate distance. I was looking at an article on making body butter. They mixed hibiscus tea in with the oils to color it. I wondered how the tea (water) mixed with the oils. Online searches led me to articles on how to make de-gassed water, which WILL mix with oil. Who knew? I finished sewing Velcro on a gift. I did the weekend Sudoku puzzle. Chris did laundry. I watered the plants inside the house and outside. I pulled the plastic sheet off of the tomatoes because it had started to rain. I found two large tomatoes and some cherry tomatoes to pick. We took a nap. I made breakfast. I looked at Christmas projects online, hoping for easy, cute projects for sewing class. Chris found something on Netflix for us to watch while I made a salad. I ate it while we watched The Last Kingdom. We had each seen an episode, but not the same one. We watched three of them. Then we put the freshly washed sheets on the bed. I wrote up my blog and we went to bed.
* This was one of a set of monuments near the temple complex at the end of the hike on Sunday. *

No comments: