Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Exciting night at choir

I got up about 8. I read e-mail and swished. I drank a quart of lemon water and killed a few flies. Then I boiled water for my coffee morning.
After a lot of tapping, and meditative music, I ran hot water from the shower filter for a detox bath. I used Epsom salts and baking soda. After half an hour, I took a cold shower and got dressed.
I searched for botulism and coconut milk because the can of milk I added to the ferment yesterday was dented and it smelled different today. I could not find any link. So I contacted Swansons by chat. The lady said it was fine, that they referred to the dents as cosmetic damage.
I also looked up using a glass of salt water for removing negative energy from a room. Apparently lots of people do it, but are not specific about how much to put in.
As I made breakfast, I caught a few flies, wondering where they all came from. I took the thermal blanket off the bed, and stitched the edges to stop them from fraying.
I saw it was sunny out, so I mowed most of the back lawn. The motor slowed down, so I got the power cord from the garage and plugged the battery in to recharge.
I trimmed the rest of the squares from the red and blue Linus project.
Chris came home from work. We decided not to move furniture in front of the bedroom windows to cut out the light because then we could not open and close the windows. So I cut strips from some leftover fabric for a rod pocket. I sewed the rod pocket to some blackout fabric, and threaded it onto a rod. Chris helped me hang it,in the bedroom.
I ate some meat and kimchi for supper. I left for choir just before 6:30. That gave me time to stop at the ATM for cash on the way. I still arrived a little early.
The director asked if I ever played a recorder, then handed me one and we tried a duet. Then she told me to take it home and practice.
As she was starting the group practice, she adjusted her stand and a big spider crawled out. She wouldn't squish it, so the men came up to look at it. She wouldn't let them squish it either so one man scooped it up and took it outside. Then practice continued.
It ended late and I got on the road for home. When I arrived, Chris was on his laptop. I made a cup of hot bone broth.
It was almost 9 till Chris was ready. So we only watched one episode of The A-Team.
Then he made his sandwich for tomorrow and I wrote up my blog so I could go to bed.
* I didn't take any pics today so here is one from the NASA tour showing the river path of the barge. *

No comments: