Saturday, October 28, 2017

Downloading from Youtube

I don't remember when we got up. I drank a quart of water with vinegar. Michele called Chris and they played the dinosaur game until 11.
I auditioned orange fabrics for borders and binding. I tried a nice fall leaf border, but the pumpkin overpowered it. So I had to go with a stronger, more modern orange. I added black borders to the pumpkin. I made and ate breakfast while checking e-mail. I found a box of CD's in the garage. I looked through them to find the songs Cecelia had requested. I only found three.
I put on the orange border and selected a piece of fabric for the backing. Then I found a box of batting in the garage. I sandwiched the pumpkin block and quilted it. I pinned corners to the back and sewed on the binding. I pinned about half of the binding and quit.
I heated a bowl of fish soup. I looked up how to record Youtube audios to CD. I had go through several videos to find one I understood. I never realized there was free software to capture a video and make an mp3 from it. Then I used the desktop computer to get the songs that Cecelia asked for. There were so many arrangements to choose from.
I ate the soup and finished the list. Then Chris had supper ready. So I ate the grilled cauliflower. Michele called back and they continued the game.
I tried to write the songs to a disc, but the computer did not like any of the dics I tried. Finally I called Cecelia to see if she had one. She said her husband was back in the hospital. She suggested I ask Ed at church tomorrow.
When Chris and Michele wrapped up their game for today, Chris and I dressed the bed. He put three comforters on his side of the bed, each one folded in half (not to mention the blanket and the sheet). I had a hot flash just looking at the pile on the bed.
We watched two episodes of The A-Team. Then Chris looked up some of the actresses. I took my evening supplements. I wrote up my blog and hoped to get to sleep soon. Tomorrow is an early day for the 500th anniversary of the Reformation.

No comments: