Friday, October 20, 2017

The cyst will not be missed

I got up about 8:30. I drank 6 cups of lemon water. I listened to an interview as I removed the grease floating on top of water Chris put in a dirty baking dish. I didn't want the oil going down the drain. I also did some stretching. I read e-mail, too. I realized my cyst was gone. I thought really hard about yesterday and decided it must have burst when I landed on my hand and bent it back too far.
I got hungry for soup, so I put a package of organic mushroom and lentil soup in a pot and added a package of organic frozen veggies. It was so good that I ate the whole thing.
I opened up the two finger lights that didn't work and tested the batteries. One had perfectly good batteries, so I traded out the light bulbs and got it working. Then I made seed crackers.
I laid down for a short while, then got up to wash up for my massage. I drove over there and arrived bit early, so I re-read part of my library book. Then I went inside, but she was still with a previous client. So I sat and waited. When it was my turn, she asked if I hurt anywhere and I said no, and that my cyst was gone. Although I was worried it would come back, she thought that didn't matter and it was great news.
After the massage, we made plans to visit the Yurt Garden next week. Then I drove home. I stopped at the library to return my book and check out another one. When I got home, Chris was already there.
I sat outside in the sun and read until it got cold. I put away the seed crackers. Then I came in and checked e-mail. I made and ate breakfast and listened to an audio. I made a salad for the next audio. Chris played a dinosaur game with Michele remotely. I did some unpacking and rearranged the sewing furniture in the living room. I was able to completely unfold my cutting table. I paperfolded a parabola on a sheet of packing paper.
Then we sat down to watch episodes of The A-Team. I looked up some of the actors from the last episode. Then I typed up my blog post and went to bed.
* A pic from the quilt show. *

No comments: