Sunday, April 15, 2018

Another rainy day

It was 8:45 when I got up. I was still a little woozy from the meds which I had taken 12 hours ago. I took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my umbrella and choir folder, and went to church. I was late for practice so I just slipped in next to Roz. But it went ok. Roz told me that she walked in a race every year and was the fastest 89year old last year. She hoped to be the fastest 90 year old this year, but her hips hurt. Then I was going to give the spreadsheet to Ron but got caught in a conversation with Barbara and Jim. I forgot why I wanted to leave, so I sat in my pew, then realized I needed a bulletin. So I went out to get one and Ron was handing them out. I told him about the spreadsheet and the text I had sent him yesterday. Then I sat down and talked to Tamara until the service began. Ron stood up to give out time and talent sheets to anyone who wanted one. It made me chuckle because he did not fill one out.
I was thankful for the hymn of the day, which helped me warm up my voice. I was still woozy and my back still wasn't right. The choir anthem went well. The sermon seemed long and then there was a farewell ceremony for the Sanders. After the service, I went looking for Ron to give him the sheet, but ran into Jennifer first. We discussed the chiropractor and communion wafers. I muscle-tested her to see if the regular ones were ok for her. They were. Then Susan came to give something to Jennifer and I ended up talking to her for a long time. We discussed how to change the message on the sign out front, checking the fire extinguishers, time and talent sheets, etc.
It was after 1 when I finally got home. I changed my clothes and ate some seed crackers and a fat bomb. All of a sudden, I realized my back did not hurt anymore. I was still really tired, though. We went to the grocery store to buy food. They had large tomato plants there and I wanted one, but we forgot to get one before we left. When we got home, we put some of the food away. Chris put some in the oven. I washed the golden beets and Chris cut them up for roasting. Then he made soup with the greens. I sewed two patches together, then I read e-mail and ate the soup.
I posted yesterday's info to my blog. I took some notes on an article I read. Some beneficial bacteria produce histamines, which can lead to histamine intolerance. Some that produce histamines are LB casei, LB reuteri and LB bulgaricus. Some that lower histamines are Bblongum, Bbinfantis, LB plantarum.
We ate the beets and beef roast for supper. I made up 14 days worth of day supplements focusing on the vitamins and leaving out a lot of the other stuff. I started listening to an interview on neurotransmitters. I paused when Chris was ready to watch TV. We watched three episodes of Enterprise. Then I took Calm and magnesium with kava tea. I posted to my blog while Chris made his sandwich. And then we went to bed.

No comments: